Happy Friday, padres! We have had a fun week of learning a new command, "escucha" or "oye" which means "listen". We started by reading a book entitled Oye al desierto which had us listening to the different sounds in the desert.
We then played a fun game of teléfono or telephone which had us trying very hard to escucha to see if we could get the phrase right all the way around the circle. Sometimes we succeeded and sometimes we didn't, but it was fun nonetheless.
Lastly, I had the kids do a fun activity that would help them escuchar. We made big ears that were stapled to pipe cleaner that they could wear over their heads to help them to better escuchar. It was a fun craft that really solidified the command for them. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.
Thank you again for sharing your child with me. They always make me laugh and keep me smiling. Have a wonderful weekend!
Sra. Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment