Thursday, November 15, 2012

Froggy!!!!

Hello parents! Wanted to fill you in on our week. We ended our study on the parts of the body and began venturing into our vocabulary on clothes. I started this by reading the book Froggy se viste or Froggy Gets Dressed.  The Froggy books are a great series and I am so happy to have some copies in Spanish to share with the kids. To follow along with this, we have a Froggy activity that we will begin tomorrow. Next week, we will start with our study on family. I would like the children to share some about their own families to solidify this vocabulary. I'll let you know if there is something special we need like a family picture or something or I might just have them draw their own family tree. We'll see what I come up with. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week and we will pick up again the week of November 26th. 
Adios, 
Sra. Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment