Friday, August 3, 2012

Bienvenidos

Hola, my name is Andrea Hamilton and this is my second year here at Trivium. I was a fourth grade assistant last year and will be assisting in third grade this year as well as teaching Kindergarten Spanish. I have three children that are attending Trivium this year and that I have raised bilingually since birth. I am very excited to start this new school year and to be adding Spanish to my schedule. Please check back to this blog every week to learn what we are covering in Spanish and to learn ways to help your student supplement their Spanish learning at home and as well as in various places and activities around the Valley of the Sun! We are blessed to live in an area that is rich with the Hispanic culture and language. It is my hope to find various ways to make the Spanish language real and relevant to your children as well as to my own. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and I look forward to working with your children this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment